How to Access my Email
- Accessing mail through webmail:
- Surf to: http://www.yourdomain.com/webmail, enter your username and password. (replace yourdomain.com with your company's website domain)
- On login you have a choice of three email programs, Horde, SquirrelMail or Roundcube. All display the same mail and can be used interchangeably
- Accessing mail through client (ie. Outlook/Outlook Express)*:
- Username: your email address
- Incoming (POP) server: mail.yourdomain.com
- Outgoing (SMTP) server: that of your isp (or mail.yourdomain.com if your internet provider doesn't block outgoing mail servers other than their own)
*Note: You will find links that automatically configure your email client within the webmail interface.
Was this answer helpful?
You may see something like this when logging in to webmail:Don't worry! Your webmail is secure....
Your email box on the web server has a limited amount of storage space.This includes messages in...
These articles provide information about how to create profiles and set up e-mail accounts in...
If you are able to receive email but aren't able to send (you may be receiving a message like:...