How to Access my Email
- Accessing mail through webmail:
- Surf to: http://www.yourdomain.com/webmail, enter your username and password. (replace yourdomain.com with your company's website domain)
- On login you have a choice of three email programs, Horde, SquirrelMail or Roundcube. All display the same mail and can be used interchangeably
- Accessing mail through client (ie. Outlook/Outlook Express)*:
- Username: your email address
- Incoming (POP) server: mail.yourdomain.com
- Outgoing (SMTP) server: that of your isp (or mail.yourdomain.com if your internet provider doesn't block outgoing mail servers other than their own)
*Note: You will find links that automatically configure your email client within the webmail interface.
Was this answer helpful?
If you are able to receive email but aren't able to send (you may be receiving a message like:...
These articles provide information about how to create profiles and set up e-mail accounts in...
You may see something like this when logging in to webmail:Don't worry! Your webmail is secure....
Your email box on the web server has a limited amount of storage space.This includes messages in...